NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
StoryTrack creates strategic, story-driven media campaigns that accelerate growth, generate sales, and inspire action. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and effective Director of Business Development to drive overall sales in our commercial real estate, construction, engineering, and technology markets.
Bring your entrepreneurs mindset to this position! We’re open, curious, growth minded and driven to excellence. We’re a small but mighty team on a mission to hire a strategic thinker and decision maker who has a belief that creativity, data and technology can work together to transform storytelling and drive results for clients.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Successfully navigate sales and prospecting CRM to blueprint accounts, generate intent, schedule sales meetings and work with Account team to close.
- Generate new revenue opportunities through outbound prospecting.
- Conduct background research on prospective clients and agency competitors.
- Run and assist in completing marketing and lead generation campaigns.
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects
- Set and manage to attainable deadlines.
- Be a strategic thinker who will create roadmaps for continuous improvement and advocate for great client experiences.
- Roll up your sleeves, dig in, and get the job done.
YOUR ABILITIES AND EXPERTISE:
- Experience in business development (2 years expected)
- You know how to use Keynote and Microsoft Office programs. (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are major pluses.)
- You’ve got a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong communicator (both written and oral) who can deliver important messages internally and externally.
- Experience or interest in working with/for a video marketing agency with specialty in construction, commercial real estate and corporate work.
- A positive, curious attitude and desire to work collaboratively.
You’ll vet the opportunity, craft the proposal, devise a plan to win and shepherd the pitch from kickoff to closing. You’ll have a lot of help from the producers, but you’re the glue who keeps the ball moving. You’re the first one to do background research on a new client, setting us up for smart recommendations and smarter content. You also make the trains run on time by owning crucial operational intricacies like setting up timelines, tracking the budget and keeping the team in sync. You report directly to the Founder. You’ll occasionally be asked to help with PR initiatives or the company website. Or any other project that helps make the agency better. And you’ll rock them all, of course, given your great attitude.
We are headquartered in St. Louis Missouri and work nationally. We’ve embraced a hybrid model of remote work and in-person collaboration.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead, provide the following:
- A few short paragraphs explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position
- Your resume
- Your references
- Salary expectations
Please submit your application to email@example.com.