At StoryTrack, we strongly believe in supporting education and giving back to the creative community.
StoryTrack Film & Video Scholarship
We are a St. Louis media agency that creates and produces films, digital experiences and content marketing.
At StoryTrack, we strongly believe in supporting education and giving back to the creative community. As creators, film-makers, designers, producers, and editors we placed great value in our own education and made sacrifices in following our storytelling passion.
We want to help others who intend to do the same and are proud to give back to students dedicated to creative, visual storytelling, film production, directing, and editing through the annual StoryTrack Studio, Inc. Scholarship.
Learn more about StoryTrack here.
This $775 scholarship is awarded to one student annually, based on his or her demonstrated passion for the visual narrative expressed through a video submission and personal statement.
- All undergraduate students (including incoming freshmen) enrolled in an accredited American university or college
- A major or emphasis area in communications, film, video production or media studies
- Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
The application consists of two parts:
- Video: A short video demonstrating your ability as a filmmaker and storyteller on your topic of choice (1-minute maximum length). Video submissions will be judged based on the applicant’s storytelling, editing, and directing abilities. Filming on your mobile phone is acceptable. The focus is on your video and technique, not the gear.
- Personal Statement: A short essay about your artistic process and rationale for the video submission (300-word limit).
The scholarship application and materials will be due September 15, 2017. The scholarship recipient will receive the $775 scholarship award approximately 30-60 days after the deadline.
Terms and Conditions.
By participating you are giving your consent for StoryTrack Studio, Inc. to contact you via mail, email, and/or phone. In addition, if you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, university, college, or school identification and your video on the StoryTrack website and for any other promotional purposes, without further compensation of payment to you. If you want us to use your photo, please send that electronically with your submission. The scholarship recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes due the receipt of the scholarship.